- Paithani is a medieval hand-woven textile unique to Maharashtra, particularly to Yeola in Nashik
- Paithani is known for lovely symmetrical designs in gold or silver multicolour threads woven intuitively
- The cloth is woven with silks specially grown and dyed with organic colours
- The Jakarta or the patterns for weaves are created by the weavers and thus most often singular!
- The Paithani purse is made from this beautiful cloth that could add ethnic glamour to your persona
Yeola Paithani Purse